Sunday 7 February 2016

WEDDING DAY.

"You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face, but in your heart as well"
-Unknown. 


It's every girls dream to get married, even more so to plan her wedding. One of the cornerstones in every women life. No matter what size you are everyone women wants to look and feel beautiful on her wedding day. I opted for a theme of white and baby blue. White s elegant and classic and undeniably feminine. Baby blue is a tranquil colour that symbolises peace and harmony and seemed fitting for this perfect day. It also has an underlying class factor. I chose baby blue for my summer wedding. 

The series of photos below are from my Nikah (Islamic marriage and registry) the reception photos are not included. 

Rather than traditional dresses, I opted for a baby blue jumpsuits for my bridesmaids paired with lace tops to bring everything in together. A hair/hijab garland made by my older sibling Zahra-Rose and yours truly. 
My dress was made by my sister Zahra-Rose, which had a lace top and tulle bottom. A hijab garland was added with a mixture of baby blue and white roses. My Bouquet was made using the same roses.

Shoes:
Bridesmaid: Barely there white strap heels from next and for the shorter bridesmaid their were from new look.
Bride: White Stain Jimmy choo's with diamonds across the strap.
A quick shoe change, into some comfortable shoes, barely there block heel baby blue heels.
Husband: Navy suit, classic black oxford shoes, paired with a baby blue tie, pocket square and a Boutonniere to match.

Headpiece: Zahra-Rose A & myself, flowers brought from Hobby craft
Shoes: Jhimmy Choo & Dorthory Perkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test